Some of us have been members here for a long time, others have just started to worship with us so here are a few facts that you should know.
Tansley is sensitive to the needs of everyone:
- Tansley is a nut-free facility, because we have members with life-threatening allergies. Please do not use nuts in any food you bring to the church.
- Tansley is a scent-sensitive facility, because we have members with severe allergies. Please do not wear perfume or other scented products when visiting the church.
- We have an elevator to help those who require assistance moving from one floor of the building to another.
- We have a room at the back of the sanctuary with a few toys for those with small children. There is a speaker so that you can still hear the service.
- AND Did you know that?
We have a prayer team, if you have anything that you would like added to their prayers please contact the church office.
You can leave packages for people in the cupboards under the mail slots. There are notification cards to use to tell them to look.
Halton Fresh Food Box
For those of you not familiar with the program it’s a way to purchase fresh, mostly local produce once a month at a very reasonable price. There are 3 sizes available: $10 for a bag, $15 for small box and $20 for a large box, suitable for a larger family.
- Orders must be in by the end of the first week of the month and can be picked up at the church on the third Tuesday of each month between 4 and 6:30 pm.
- Donations can also be made so that a fresh food box can be purchased for a local family in need.
- The boxes are packed at St. Christopher’s Anglican Church and delivered to various sites. See Lynn Merwart if you are interested.