Tansley Traditions – How can I help
Tansley Traditions needs you!
Tansley United Church Women are geared up to prepare for Tansley Traditions, Saturday November 3rd.
But we still need help. What can you do to help?
- Remember to collect items for Granny’s Attic – good quality housewares, jewellery and Christmas items – no clothes, books, tapes, CDs, etc. please.
- Don’t forget that we will be selling baking and preserves. What can you make! No nuts please!!
- Fill a jar (mason, spaghetti, etc.) with a themed collection of items, and decorate it, and they will be sold on a special table. We are hoping for at least 100 jars to sell. Some suggestions: layered dry baking ingredients with a recipe; candies; notes and stamps; items for a sewing kit; small kitchen items … What can you come up with?
- Can you donate, or do you know anyone or any business, you can ask for donations to the Silent Auction table?
- Thanks for your donations of items, can you give some of your time to the event? Check out the sign up sheets at the back of the sanctuary for volunteer opportunities! Tansley needs your help!!
- Don’t forget to come and shop and have lunch at Tansley Cafe!
Or we also need help with:
* Set up on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon. This would be an excellent chance for any young people who need community hours.
* Help on Saturday, especially in the lunch room. Busiest time is 11 am to 2 pm.
* Working at one of the Tansley tables in the loft.
* Greeting or running the elevator
Thanks for all the help. Proceeds go to local charities as well as Tansley.
Questions? Ask Carol Boyle or Donna Lelievre