COVID 19 Information Page
Do not call 911 unless it is an emergency.
Self Isolation Guide for caregivers, household contacts: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/factsheet-covid-19-guide-isolation-caregivers.pdf?la=en
Ontario Ministry of Health https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus#section-8
Public Health Agency of Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html includes information for communities and faith based groups
As we know this is a time of stress for all and for many there is an added financial stress. Here are a few tips and links that might help you or your loved ones at this time:
- Visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) site https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency.html and set up a My CRA account (if you don’t have one already), it is also advisable that you set up a direct deposit account on your profile so if you are able to receive any benefit from the Federal Government it can be directly deposited into your bank account.
- For information about the Federal benefits that have been set up visit
- Or visit the website of your local member of Parliament as their sites are being updated daily https://pdamoff.liberal.ca/
- For information about Provincial assistance see
- The city of Burlington also is keeping their website up to date regarding local matters https://www.burlington.ca/en/your-city/corona-virus.asp